fabfitfun fall 2020

Howdy! Here's a long overdue post that I was going to share a couple of months ago, but for some reason, I forgot to talk about these interesting boxes from FabFitFun. My Autumn box had been sitting for a while, and my Winter box arrived tardily. Nevertheless, I'm very excited to testify you what I got from the previous season's box and this current season's goodies.

The Beauty Crop Glow Milk in Blind Date

Fall 2020 Box – This box is really pretty, complete with maple leaf blueprint and I similar some of the contents.

Foxybae curling wand review

Striking:

  • Foxybae Crimper Wand – I similar this classic curling wand. The color of the barrel is cute and it heats upwardly quite well. Yet, you may need to article of clothing gloves or be very careful in using this, so as to avoid burns.
  • Will Beauty Celery Green Cream – This clean gel-like lightweight facial moisturizer is a perfect daily cream for those with oily skin. I like the fresh dark-green odour a lot.
  • Masontops Glass Water Bottle with Neoprene in Turquoise – I'm all for glass water bottles like this one. It'south so piece of cake to make clean and information technology's large plenty to store h2o for working out.
  • The Beauty Ingather Glow Milk in Blind Date – I didn't expect much from this highlighter. I thought the color would be a lot darker on me, simply I was surprised at how creamy and how good the product felt on my skin. This highlighter blends well and doesn't change the complexion. The glow is subtle still very natural and very pretty.

Masontops Glass Water Bottle with Neoprene in Turquoise

Miss:

Stone Candles Room Spray in Santal

  • Stone Candles Room Spray in Santal Noir – I'm non quite satisfied with this room spray. It's supposed to exist a santal scent, but it doesn't register much. Sleek packaging though.
  • NCLA So Rich Cuticle Oil – I similar the spice and pine scent, only it feels like any other cuticle oils out there.
  • Voesh New York Pedicure in a Box Duo – If yous have time for a consummate foot spa, then you're going to dear this footstep-past-stride foot scrub, soak, mask, and foot moisturizer. The box tin can provide two sessions of relaxing foot spa experience. Withal, the 4-footstep procedure seems a little slow for me.
  • Jenny Bird Leana Pendant – nice design simply the quality doesn't expect skillful one time you look closely.

Volition Beauty Celery Green Cream review

Wintertime 2020 – This box took a long time to ship and also took forever to get in. I was really surprised at how the box looks. It's naught similar the other FFF boxes I've received before. This Winter's box looks so dissimilar and ordinary. Besides, the products are not as interesting every bit in the previous boxes.

Voir Haircare Rhythm of the Rain Hair Masque & Scalp Detox

Hit:

Dr. Brandt POREDERMABRASION

Summer & Rose Cozy Robe

  • Summertime & Rose Cozy Robe – This robe is probably my most favorite item from this box. The fabric feels very cozy, very soft, and very warm, and has a hoodie attached. I've been using this robe a lot lately as I practise my daily reads.
  • Lily Pulitzer Ceramic Mugs – This set of two very cute coastal mugs are my faves from this box as well. I beloved how colorful the design is, and I look forward to my morning hot chocolates because of these mugs.
  • Brandt POREDERMABRASION – This product allows you to do light microexfoliation on a daily basis. It'south not harsh on the skin and it takes off dead skin cells gently.
  • Beautaniq Guardian Angel Revitalising Heart Gels – These cute gel masks are perfect for overnight undereye hydration. I haven't seen whatever results from these, but at least my undereyes don't expect similar the Sahara desert, lol.
  • Voir Haircare Rhythm of the Rain Hair Masque & Scalp Detox – A watermelon-scented balmy hair mask that is perfect for those with Winter-dry strands. I love this a lot and I will apply this regularly.

Lily Pulitzer Ceramic Mugs

Miss:

Beautaniq Guardian Angel Revitalising Eye Gels review

  • B-Low The Belt Croc Card Case – I don't like this at all. The quality doesn't await skilful. There are ameliorate card cases out there.
  • Kind Thins Dark Chocolate Basics & Body of water Table salt Bar – This tastes ok. I don't know why this was in my box though, I could have simply purchased this at my local grocery store.
  • Daily Concept Daily Facial Dry Brush – I don't think I'll be brushing my face with this, merely I've been using this for my nails, and my nails wait well-buffed.
  • Aesthetica Liquid Eyeliner – Such a stiff and easy to erase eyeliner.

Aesthetica Liquid Eyeliner review

Those are goodies I got from last season and this season's FabFitFun box. Overall, I accept mixed feelings about them. I like some of the stuff, but I'1000 not quite crazy nearly the balance. I'm starting time to wonder if it's worth continuing my subscription to this box or not. Perhaps I will, or perhaps I will not. Nosotros'll see.

Take yous received your FFF box already? How did yous feel about the products? PM me.

Shop EACH OF THESE PRODUCTS BELOW